Digital Story Telling and Content Development for artists and cultural organizations to increase audiences and revenue.
We are working with Associates and Clients to create immersive and interactive experiences.
Morning Panel Moderator
– Presentation and results of breakout groups.
Afternoon Feature – Direct Message program, a collaborative community-arts project created by and for older adults in Ontario, Canada. Our team of artists, community members, researchers, and designers are working to make the arts more accessible and interactive through digital technology.
- City of Hamilton – Proposed Use Concept Profile for Auchmar Estate, report forwarded to City Council (2010)
- Fund Development Officer— NoKee Kwe Occupational Skill Development Inc. – Successful in obtaining Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant
- Project management, communications and outreach for the City of London’s Celebrate 150 – London’s Sesquicentennial activities
- Ontario Municipal Cultural Planning Inventory Report prepared for the Ontario Ministry of Culture, managed jointly with Carrie Brooks-Joiner and Associates
- Policy Analysis and research briefing notes for the Toronto Public Library’s Strategic Planning Process 2004-6
- Forms Development for Municipal World Inc.
- Research Assistant to Neil Bradford, Ph. D.— background research on local economic networks and coalitions in Ontario in mid-sized cities (funding provided by SSHRC) Contributions led to the CPRN paper, Cities and Communities that Work: Innovation Practices, Enabling Policies, 2003)
- Curator – The Bod Squad, Forest City Gallery, Scene Magazine review, Gazette review
Cultural Planners’ Forum 2005 – Co-Authored with Greg Baeker (Toronto) and Bill Bullick (Seattle), 2005
Municipal World Magazine – Building Alliances for Culture in your Municipality, 2004.
Ontario Museum Association – Recruiting and Hiring Museum Curators and Directors: A Human Resource Tool for Local Government, Museum Trustees and Cultural Managers. (2003) – peer‑reviewed publication.
Haldimand County – Economic Development Officer
Downtown Revitalization Incentives Program, facade improvement program, community improvement program
Community Development and Event Coordination
– Mayor’s Breakfast
– Business Awards Breakfast
– Who Does What Workshop with local 5 Chambers of Commerce and 3 Business Improvement Areas