Victoria Stasiuk has a demonstrated a track record of improving arts & culture ecosystems through creating networks, alliances, and partnerships through content development and capacity building for organizations and individuals.
Updated Marketing Strategy to focus on new digital tools, platforms to improve cultural portal for arts council members and help Oakville residents find culture activities to do see and do – Oakville Arts Council Digital Transformation Project.
Building on VS Associates‘ track record of the past 20 years of experience in art galleries and heritage museums, as well as cultural planning at the local level, we have embarked on a project with Oakville Arts Council, Haltech and Digital Mainstreet.
This May/June project identified changes to the cultural portal and recommended marketing strategies to expand audiences and experiences for the Oakville residents and the arts community.
Arts and Cultural experiences to find close by this summer – using digital tools and content development to highlight authentic local tourism experiences with makers, culinary choices and historical stories and places.
VS Associates is creating cell phone apps for local exploration and cultural experiences.
Connecting bike trails and heritage sites to shopping, retail and culinary excellence.
As more locales see a rise in “staycations”, we can help to connect people with local hubs for arts and culture, unique places to eat and shop. We can also help highlight local artisans, local makers, and craft breweries.
Find out today how we can build an app for you. Help people discover all of the great things in your community.
Digital story telling and content development are key tactics to focus your team on strategic planning and key performance indicators to increase audiences and revenue
Through partnerships and team work, we identify digital tools, platforms and solutions to improve marketing strategies, content development and experiences for visitors online as well as art galleries, heritage sites and creative businesses.
Many cultural organizations are designing their programs to be available digitally and onsite. Key to the successful implementation of his hybrid model, will be monitoring analytics and revenue as well as producing quality programming responding to the context of your local situation.
VS Associates was selected by the Rural Ontario Institute to undertake a transformation project sponsored by the Ontario Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs.
Key deliverables – Social Enterprise Workshop, Social Enterprise Report and an Organizational Development report informing the board on succession planning for a new Executive Director.
Key Take Away – Cultural organizations need to design content and programming for older adults to participate in co-designing cultural experiences.
Morning Panel Moderator
– Presentation and results of breakout groups.
Afternoon Feature – Direct Message program, a collaborative community-arts project created by and for older adults in Ontario, Canada. Our team of artists, community members, researchers, and designers are working to make the arts more accessible and interactive through digital technology.
Linking Local Government to Cultural Experiences – 2010 – 2003
- City of Hamilton – Proposed Use Concept Profile for Auchmar Estate, report forwarded to City Council (2010)
- Fund Development Officer— NoKee Kwe Occupational Skill Development Inc. – Successful in obtaining Ontario Trillium Foundation Grant
- Project management, communications and outreach for the City of London’s Celebrate 150 – London’s Sesquicentennial activities
- Ontario Municipal Cultural Planning Inventory Report prepared for the Ontario Ministry of Culture, managed jointly with Carrie Brooks-Joiner and Associates
- Policy Analysis and research briefing notes for the Toronto Public Library’s Strategic Planning Process 2004-6
- Forms Development for Municipal World Inc.
- Research Assistant to Neil Bradford, Ph. D.— background research on local economic networks and coalitions in Ontario in mid-sized cities (funding provided by SSHRC) Contributions led to the CPRN paper, Cities and Communities that Work: Innovation Practices, Enabling Policies, 2003)
- Curator – The Bod Squad, Forest City Gallery, Scene Magazine review, Gazette review
Cultural Planners’ Forum 2005 – Co-Authored with Greg Baeker (Toronto) and Bill Bullick (Seattle), 2005
Municipal World Magazine – Building Alliances for Culture in your Municipality, 2004.
Ontario Museum Association – Recruiting and Hiring Museum Curators and Directors: A Human Resource Tool for Local Government, Museum Trustees and Cultural Managers. (2003) – peer‑reviewed publication.
Haldimand County – Economic Development Officer
Downtown Revitalization Incentives Program, facade improvement program, community improvement program
Community Development and Event Coordination
– Mayor’s Breakfast
– Business Awards Breakfast
– Who Does What Workshop with local 5 Chambers of Commerce and 3 Business Improvement Areas