Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums
Solutions and Strategies for Cultural Organizations
Key aspects of this example to highlight:
- The Baroque Orchestra of Catalana used a heritage site. Santa Maria del Mar was built between 1329 and 1383.
- This project involved the public outreach of 352 people with excellent technology provided by Igor Studio.
- The youtube video provides inspirational programming for us all during the Covid pandemic protocols.
- Production Studio – Igor Studio
- Site Location – Basilica Santa Maria del Mar
- Musicians – Orquesta Barroca Catalana and the choir Barcelona Ars Nova.
- Music – ‘Hallelujah‘ chorus from Handel’s Messiah
#ISing Hallelujah is a participative digital project that has brought together more than 350 people performing the ‘Hallelujah’ chorus from Handel’s Messiah from their home.
A total of 352 people between the ages of 14 and 82 were encouraged to live the experience of performing this masterpiece of the symphonic-choral repertoire by sending their recordings.